Chichester Cathedral has partnered with five culture and heritage organisations across the city to launch a Family Arts Network to make the range of family-friendly activities and experiences in the city even better.
Chichester Cathedral in new Family Arts Network
Chichester Canal, Chichester Cathedral, Chichester Festival Theatre, Graylingwell Chapel, The Novium Museum and Pallant House Gallery are the team behind the Network with the clear aim to inspire more families to have fun together by:
- Offering a wide range of high-quality arts experiences for families in the city
- Helping families be aware of what’s on offer at all six venues
- Supporting each other’s family events (especially the free ones!)
- Understanding families’ needs and engaging with more diverse families
- Collaborating on at least one family friendly project across the city each year
- Sharing opportunities and learnings
All six venues are pledged to the Family Arts Standards, a national accreditation scheme for organisations committed to providing excellent family experiences.
The Chichester Family Arts Network joins 12 other FANs across the country, from Cumbria to Bristol, all focussing on specific regional knowledge and sharing insights, resources and skills.
Rebecca Lewry-Gray, Visitor Experience Manager, Chichester Cathedral said:
“We are thrilled to be part of the Chichester Family Art Network, celebrating the rich creative opportunities available to children and families in our city. We also look forward to learning and growing with our cultural partners, as we seek to make our city more inclusive for families.”