- Location: Salisbury Cathedral
- Address: The Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2EF
- Start date: 09th November 2021
- End date: 13th November 2021
- Times: 5.30 - 7.45pm
- Entry fee: Adults £9 (in advance), child & family concessions available
Sarum Lights: Heaven and Earth, is a light and sound spectacular that presents the wonders of the Universe and our amazing planet, created by artist Peter Walker and composer David Harper of Luxmuralis.
There’s a whole galaxy to be explored in the Cloisters, quire aisles glowing with William Morris style patterns, a celebration of human diversity in the Trinity Chapel and a homage to the wonders of our earth enveloping the Nave as you look down towards the West Doors.