- Location: Peterborough Cathedral
- Address: Minster Precincts, Peterborough, PE1 1XS
- Start date: 27th January 2022
- End date: 30th January 2022
- Times: Varies
- Entry fee: Some events ticketed - book online
The Katharine of Aragon Festival commemorates 29th January 1536, when Henry VIII’s first wife was buried at Peterborough Cathedral after her death in exile at Kimbolton Castle. She lies in the Cathedral to this day.
The Festival includes events for all ages on a Tudor theme – special services, activities for families and tours.