- Location: Lincoln Cathedral
- Address: Minster Yard, Lincoln, LN2 1PX
- Start date: 04th August 2022
- End date: 08th August 2022
- Times: Varies
- Entry fee: Adults £15, Concessions £13.50, Under 16s free
The Lincoln Cathedral Flower Festival will take place in August 2022 celebrating 950 years of Lincoln Cathedral. The festival will celebrate the life and works of St Hugh of Lincoln, as well as many other notable visionaries whose ideas and actions have shaped the world we live in and changed our lives.
Stunning displays will blossom in every area of the magnificent Lincoln Cathedral, covering poetry, theatre, film, and fashion, alongside history, exploration, invention, and more, bringing it to life in a unique and inspiring way.
There will be something for everyone, from the Mayflower Pilgrims’ journey to the New World to the moon landing and even Harry Potter!