- Location: Lichfield Cathedral
- Address: The Close, Lichfield, WS13 7LD
- Start date: 06th November 2021
- End date: 13th November 2021
- Times: 5.30pm onwards
- Entry fee: Adults £7.50, child & family concessions available
Lichfield Cathedral’s light and sound show, Poppy Fields is back – part of the Cathedral’s Season of Remembrance.
The son et lumiere, created by the creative collaboration, Luxmuralis, will fill the 900 year old building with images of cascading poppies, calling us to remember all those who have died in conflicts around the world
Poppy Fields was originally created in 2016, re-visited in 2018 to mark the centenary of the end of the First World War incorporating new work entitled, Imagine Peace, and this latest version features elements of ‘Imagine Peace’ with its poignant message of hope for the future.