- Location: Guildford Cathedral
- Address: Stag Hill, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7UP
- Start date: 13th August 2021
- End date: 15th August 2021
- Times: Doors open 7pm, Film 8.30pm
- Entry fee: Adult £16, concessions available
The Luna Cinema returns to the beautiful grounds of Guildford Cathedral, built in 1961 and the seat of the Bishop of Guildford, with three Box Office smashes – Bohemian Rhapsody (13 August), The Greatest Showman Sing-along (14 August) and A Star is Born (15 August).
The screen will be on the lawn in front of the cathedral, providing a stunning backdrop for some great cinema under the stars.