- Location: Exeter Cathedral
- Address: The Cloisters, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1HS
- Start date: 03rd February 2022
- End date: 27th February 2022
- Times: Varies, booking required
- Entry fee: Adults £5, accompanied children free
Artist Luke Jerram’s touring artwork, Museum of the Moon, is landing in Exeter Cathedral throughout February.
Measuring seven metres in diameter, the replica of the moon features high resolution NASA imagery of the lunar surface. At an approximate scale of 1:500,000, each centimetre of the internally lit spherical sculpture represents 5km of the moon’s surface.
The installation is a fusion of lunar imagery, moonlight and surround sound composition created by BAFTA and Ivor Novello award winning composer Dan Jones.
Visit The Moon as part of your admission to the cathedral by booking a timed entry slot.
The Museum of the Moon is also at Lincoln cathedral this February – find out more here.
Photo James Billings – Ely Cathedral 2019