- Location: Exeter Cathedral
- Address: The Cloisters, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1HS
- Start date: 22nd March 2022
- End date: 26th March 2022
- Times: from 6.45pm
- Entry fee: Adults £7.50, children 4-16 £5, under 3s free
Artistic collaboration Luxmuralis are returning with Life – another spectacular son-et-lumiere promising to transform the majestic interior space of Exeter Cathedral.
Life will take you on a walking journey through earth, sea and sky. Installations of light and sound art celebrate the beauty of the earth – from the majesty of a vast ocean to the glory in a butterfly’s wing – reflecting on the fragility of nature and the impact of humanity.
Photo Credits to Luxmuralis