- Location: Chester Cathedral
- Address: St Werburgh Street, Chester, CH1 2DY
- Start date: 11th September 2021
- End date: 11th September 2021
- Times: 10am - 4pm
- Entry fee: Adults £10, Children FREE
Get ready to experience the medieval history of Chester Cathedral in a fun, immersive heritage day learning about the skills that built the Cathedral, from stonemasonry and blacksmithing to beekeeping.
With the chance to get in the mindset of a medieval monk and understand how medieval Abbeys were built and used, the #MedievalDiscoveryDay is the perfect day out for families and individuals alike, with plenty to see, learn, and enjoy.