- Location: Carlisle Cathedral
- Address: The Abbey, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8TZ
- Start date: 05th March 2022
- End date: 05th March 2022
- Times: 7pm
- Entry fee: £10 adults, concessions available
Author and historian Paul Rabbitts gives a fascinating talk on the often-overlooked architecture of Carlisle’s historic buildings, to celebrate the publication of his latest book, “Carlisle in 50 Buildings”. In it, Paul explores fifty of the city’s architectural landmarks to discover its history, development and the changing way of life for its people. Both ancient and modern structures are featured, which have been used for many different purposes and reflect a wide range of architectural styles.
Copies will be available to purchase on the night of the event, which Paul will sign. This event takes place in one of Carlisle’s most historic buildings: the Fratry Hall at Carlisle Cathedral.